Wednesday, February 3, 2010
In every green place I've been to therehave been bugs. Big ones, small ones, fat ones, long ones, skinny ones... you get the point. Since I have been in Ireland I have not seen a trace of a bug. There are a million birds and the occasional domesticated animal walking itself around the city but as far as crikets, spiders, mosquitos, flys, etc. I have not seen one. Today on my relaxing walk home I almost stepped on a worm!!! (I think it was an earthworm but I did not cut it open to check to see if it had 5 hearts or not)I know to you an earthworm is probably no big deal but its the first sign of any small creature here! Just thought I'd share the moment with you all :) Love you xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All that rain is pushing the worms to the surface of the earth.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the bugs are coming out of hibernation
and spring is on its way in Ireland. Bet the
birds are happy!!
Grandma
Perhaps you scared them all away when you arrived.
ReplyDeleteI would love somewhere green with no bugs!
ReplyDeleteGrandma: I think your right. I saw a few more on my walk to school this morning
ReplyDeleteDanny: (no comment)
Andrea: It is quite nice, but a little strange. There are many perks about being here, and the no bugs with beautiful sites one of them.