On the bus headed into town.
The "stag" he knew how to swing dance. I was quite impressed!
The Aussies
Inside the beautiful Front Door pub.
After a couple hours Sarah said to heck with the high heels she was wearing so I swapped her boots.
After a great night of staying out until 6am Sarah and I slept well into the afternoon only to get up and start all over again. Saturday evening was low key compared to the night before, but a lot of fun. Another girls night out (plus the German guy - Tomas). Michelle and I had met him on one of the tours last weekend. A couple of us went to pick up Tomas up at the bus station and then we all headed for a bite to eat at the local pizza parlor.
Following the scrumptious dinner we met up with the other members of our group. 8 people in total, including myself, decided to start the night off by going to the greyhound dog races. What fun!! There is a little thing (not sure what it is called) but its on a high speed track and the dogs chase it. For the warm up races I was standing right next to the track, and you could hear the power of the dogs running when their paws hit the sand. Those dogs are absolutely amazing creatures! I bet on a few dogs, but was not successful in making any money. One dogs name was Whatever Rosie, of course I had to bet on it, a whole 2 Euros :)
From the races we all headed down to Taaffes again only to be followed by The Front Door, AGAIN. The night was much more low key than the previous night, but that was alrght with me, I was ready for bed after the dog races. Overall it was a good bonding weekend with the girls. This was the first time we all went out together. Here comes another work week... can't wait for Friday to come :)
Good Moring Kayla....don't know why but only
ReplyDeletereceived a portion of your blog....it trailed off
at your favorite pub with Sarah........
Still working on it piece by piece. Out internet goes in and out so I save it periodically to make sure that I don't lose everything. Im still working on posting pictures. Everything should be up shortly :)
ReplyDeleteLove that weekend!! Best yet!
ReplyDeleteThanks for continuing your blog. Grandpa has a
ReplyDeletetendancy to blame me if he doesn't get to read
everything! Went to church this morning...
Regan and Lexi gave us hugs and kisses......
Grandpa spent a lot of time with Savannah his
newest heart-throb....she will be 3 in March. You know he has an attraction to girls born in
March! See you very ...very soon.
Hi...it's me again...think what they chase is
ReplyDeletecalled a rabbit.......they are closing a lot of
dog tracks in the states. Glad you are not here
or you might wind up adopting one.
Sounds like you are having a great time! I am so happy for you. Thanks for the postcard too.
ReplyDeleteJust received it today. Keep up the great blogging!