Friday, March 5, 2010

Spain, Madrid

By popular demand... SPAIN photos!! Sarah, Christine and I enjoyed a nice relaxing yet enjoyable time in the country. Everything was cheap cheap cheap compared to Ireland, the food was great, the people were nice, our hostel was friendly and the nightlife was unforgettable. The first night Christine had a lovely idea at 11:00 at night of wanting to go on a pub crawl that started at 1:00am. Only problem was that I was half asleep and Sarah was already in bed. Problem solved by turning on the lights and steam rolling Sarah. Our hostel was a great crowd for young people. Most of the occupants were around 21-26 years in age, and there was a bar and dance floor downstairs. I will let the pictures do the talking :)
Our Hostel (Cat's)












Santa Maria Church






I found Darla Dog :)

We started off the night in the grocery store. Best prices in the world thus far!! Seriously in the WORLD.


PUB CRAWL!!!






Day 2
STARBUCKS!!! :)





2 comments:

  1. yeah!!!!! Never thought I would actually sign on
    and see Spain!!!!!!!
    Looks like you enjoyed the night life.....and
    of course...all the scenic wonders!
    Love
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??!?!!? You went to Spain and didn't take pictures of the 2010 Spanish Inquisition? I thought that was the newest thing. Guess I'll have to wait for pics of Germany to see if you meet Hitler in a bar.

    Nice pics, by the way. More, please.

    ReplyDelete