Once they completed their sculptures they were able to make cups/bowls/plates/etc. on the wheel.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Work
Last week I was given the opportunity to ditch the classes I was "suppose" to be teaching on Tuesday and Wednesday, to take a higher class of girls to a pottery studio to turn their clock drawings into 3-dimensional figures. Getting up and to school by 9am was a new routine for me but well worth it. (What is this? I actually have to teach while I'm here?) From the school the pottery teacher, Lawerence and I, walked the classes to his studio and after a 1/2 hour orientation we got to work.






Once they completed their sculptures they were able to make cups/bowls/plates/etc. on the wheel.
Once they completed their sculptures they were able to make cups/bowls/plates/etc. on the wheel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you got to have fun playing with your Play Dough. But what about St. Patrick's Day? They had parades, our Vice President was there, green beer - - - did you see any of these things? You are in Ireland, you know. How about an update on how the Irish celebrate their special day. Please and thank you.
ReplyDeleteUnca
I thought you would be glad to see that I am actually going to work... once in awhile :) Will post Dublin and St. Pattys Day today!
ReplyDelete