Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 2 or is it 3 ?!?!??

I am finally settled in and it feels great. The host family took us to the nearby grocery stores and showed us all the deals on food and what we should expect to pay for certain items. For the most part I am reverting back to my college days back at NAU eating top ramen (obviously a different name, but same concept)in order to save money to travel and engage in fun activities.

Tonight we had a wonderful primerib dinner with cherry pie for desert as a going away dinner for one of the host family's daughter. She goes to school in Toronto and is taking off in the morning to finish out her final semester.

With all of my clothes put away and school supplies organized I feel ready to explore the country. Tommorow Sarah and I are going to walk around Galway City to check out gyms, shops, bus routes, and the university among other site seeing adventures within the town.

Thank you again to all of my family for supporting me in this once in a lifetime opportunity and life journey. This is GREAT, and wouldn't be possible without you guys! LOVE YOU! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment