Sarah (my friend/exchange student) I am traveling with and I decided it would be best to stay awake on the flight from Las Vegas to New Jersey to make sure we would be able to sleep on the ride from New Jersey to Ireland. We will be arriving in Ireland at 6:00am their time so we need to be rested and ready to take on the day with plenty of energy for exploration. In order to stay awake I engaged myself in suduko, the book The Host by Stephanie Myers and a lovely card game Sarah introduced me to, Phase 10. Needless to say we have played to games and so far each of us have won a round. We will settle the battle in a few minutes so stay posted tommorow to find out who is the champ! :)
Overall the trip is going well so far.

Signing out from New Jersey. I'm looking forward to sunlight in the morning!! Love you all. Have a great night. Sweet Dreams xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment