Monday, January 11, 2010
I can't stay indoors any longer. No matter how foggy or bad the weather is I am going to go out and at least get some fresh air. My positive attitude no longer exists and I have been sleeping in way to long. From now on I am going to try to make sure I set a goal for each and every day. I never knew that having no sun for a couple of days would change my attitude on life. I'm not sure how my Alaskan family stays positive and keeps trucking.. you guys are unbelievable. I need some advice and quick :) Tommorow my goal is to get out of the house and spend sometime alone. Maybe I will walk to church, possibly go down to the beach for an afternoon jog. Something... Anything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment