Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today was my relaxing day. I woke up around 11:00 and lounged around for about an hour, and then headed into town to buy a new camera and some grocerys. When I came home I cooked a curry stirfry

and got ready for church, which was held at the youngest host daughter's (Mel) school (The Jes). It was the best service I have been to here in Ireland. The pastor was funny and the crowd was young. After mass we headed into a room where everyone was drinking tea or coffee, and eatting biskets (cookies).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla...glad you had a relaxing day.....enjoyed your curry and went to church.
    We went as well and then had breakfast with our
    English friends ..came home and watched the playoffs on TV. Somewhat boring today. I cooked dinner...Grandpa is cleaning up!
    Hope you have a good school day tomorrow.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete